LAWRENCE & ASSOCIATES, INC., has protected a range of Clients, from young entrepreneurs seeking to protect their assets from the risks of their next business ventures, to retirees seeking to preserve their assets for their children and grandchildren; from cancer victims seeking to protect their home from mounting medical bills to celebrities and high-wealth Clients with multiple real estate holdings around the world. All types of people, with all types of assets, need asset protection.
In this economy, the threat of creditors taking your assets is real and frightening and transcends all levels of personal wealth, from the very rich to the just-starting-out.
Do I need asset protection? You need asset protection if:
- you are facing a lawsuit;
- you are in a profession with a high degree of liability (doctor, lawyer, financial advisor, landlord, real estate developer, real estate investor);
- you are a debtor and/or a guarantor;
- you face a potential tax or other government liability;
- you have accumulated, or are about to receive, significant wealth (e.g., inheritance, investment or business success);
- the value of your home has been reduced to less than the amount of your mortgage;
- you are having trouble meeting your mortgage or other loan payments;
- you are concerned about losing your job or your business;
- you have excessive credit card or business debt;
- the value of your retirement plan and investment portfolio has fallen to the extent that now your most valuable asset is your home;
- you are concerned about the financial viability of your business.
Asset protection is crucial for many different people, for many reasons, all united together with the common goal: keeping their assets for themselves and their families, and not exposed to creditors, aggressive litigants and others seeking to deprive people of their hard-earned assets.
If you would like further information about protecting your assets, please contact us for a no-cost initial consultation. email@example.com